What can you do to help?
During this process we’ll work closely with you to find out what your goals for the project include. Upon completion of the As-Built drawing, we’ll meet to discuss how to proceed. We’ll ask lots of questions, record your answers and then apply what we've learned to your project. The more information you can supply will save time, save money, and will help clarify for us what your goals are.
The sort of information that is helpful includes:
- Written lists of your needs and wants as well as what you don’t want.
- Gather a scrapbook of notes, photos, and articles that you have collected.
- Get together with your family and ask them for their input and wish lists.
- Come up with a budget you can live with.
- Lists of web sites with comments about what you like and don’t like.
- Descriptions of items in your home that you want to include in the design i.e. kitchen appliances, furniture, cabinets, etc.
- Pictures of other houses with notes describing what you like.
- Any other information about the project.
- There are multiple web sites to get design ideas such as Houzz, Pinterest, etc.
Contact us to get started on your project.